Re: Linear Induction Motors

HREF="http://www.beikimco.com/";>http://www.beikimco.com/</A>

> Dave
> --
> David Meeker
> http://members.aol.com/dcm3c

I believe voice coils are relatively short travel - you may do better
with a proportional solenoid (travel varies with current) - just
search the web with key words 'Proportional Solenoids' and you should
find plenty.

Cheers

John R Taylor