RE: [femm] Solenoid Model

Thanks for a useful example. I have run the solenoid model with the FEMM
and could only get a force of -6.335N vs. -5.69N according to the virtual
work method. Is this an acceptable difference or is this as the result of
the improper selection of the contour in the femmview? There was also a
small difference in the inductance calculation (7.78E-2 vs 7.25E-2 with
Ansys?).

Thanks again in advance for any comments.