Plot field values along a user-specified line or...?

I'm new to the Femm. Maybe this is wrong question but I'll ask it
anyway.

When I want to display results I click on the "glasses icon". Then I
define contours for line integrals
and plots. Then I click on button, 7th from a left, "Plot field values
along a user-specified line".

The small pop-up box appears "X-Y plot of field values". Now I have
choice of 7 plot types, like
"Magnitute of flux density" or "normal field intensity" etc.

Which one do I need in order to calculate electromotive force from a
(electro)magnet to lets say,
metal object. To be more precise, I want to calculate the strength
that magnet will have on
area(object). Something like in a example "of four of horseshoe-shaped
electromagnets" - in brg.html,
where it says
Maximum Force 460 N
Maximum Current 12 A
How do you get those numbers, and what does Maximum current mean in
this case?

Which parameter I need to pay attention at, or do I need to click on
button "define areas over which
integration can be performed".