frequency range

Dave,

many thanks for the explanations. Am getting familiar with the software more
and more. i will report my findings later on.
once again a big thank you for providing this software for free.
good luck,
cornelius

--
Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a

http://www.gmx.net