Re: FEMM

Dear Nando,
You can use FEMM to solve AC motors problems. I have used it to
calculate a 'Carter's coefficient' in a PM motor. You had to draw a
section of your machine, identify materials, set the boundary
conditions and start the simulation.
I don't know if i still have my old files. I search them and i will
send you.
Best regards.
Bruno Vusini.
--- In femm@xxxx, "H.G." <garciah@xxxx> wrote:
> Gentleman:
>
> I found your group some days ago.
>
> I am interested in knowing if this program can be used to design
Alternating