Re: PMSquare simulations...

Hi Dave and all,
thanks a lot for the advices and the model.
I am trying now your hints and will let you know my results.

How can the precision be set to lower precision ?
just inside the ASCII file ?
Inside FEMM it is always much lower than at least
1^-8, but for faster rendering it could be changed
to 1^-4...

2 other thing:
1. how can the field lines set to display the direction
of flux ? with quickfield you could see little arroys
pointing into the direction of flux, is this possible
with FEMM too as an option ?

2. how can the amount of flux lines be set
as default in FEMMview other than 19 ?
This is much to low to see the right things
in my application.

I will start now a new model from scratch and
see, what forces I will get with the right dimensions
and what precision levels are required to
render the forces in less time with no more
error than 1 to 2 %.

How many Newtons/meter did you get max. in your
MFT ? around 400 N/m maximum ?
I will see, if I can top this with the
PMSquare.
with 2 fixed interleaving runner stacks it should
be possible to get a simular linear motion as the MFT.
Stay tuned.
Regards, Stefan.