Re: line integral and antiperiodic BC

Ack--this is one of those sort of annoying bugs, because I can't
duplicate it on my installation--I get the same result in all 3 cases.
I think what is happening is that, in your installation, the
program is deciding that points that are on the boundary are
actually just outside of the boundary. The B.n integral works by
just taking the difference of the values of A at the endpoints of
the contour, so if you get an A=0 from a point that it thinks is
outside your geometry, that would explain the difference in reported
values.

Anyhow, I'll look into this and see if there is some way that I can
make this more robust...

Dave.

http://www.netaddress.com/?N=1