Re: line integral and antiperiodic BC

Hi Dave
I have to appologize myself. I realised I used older version of FEMM
(March 7). Right now I've installed the newest version (March 26) and
the calculation of the line integral is correct. So it looks like you
already made the correction and fixed that imperfection.
Thank you very much, because you pointed out to me, that problem is
in my own installation of FEMM.

George Vecerka