Wishlist for future FEMM versions

Hi David and all,
I have a few ideas, how a future version can be better:

1. Please include already inside FEMM Editor the possibility
to draw a closed loop around the object of interest and define
this already to the Force from Stress Tensor output for the
FEMM View.
Then when after simulkatuion FEMM is started it should
instantaneouly show the force around this line integral
already painted around this line and maybe also not hust only
displayed by numbers, but with a force vetor arroy as long as the
force will be.

This would help much in analysing the force created on objects
and would help to avoid the overload of drawing the line integral
loop everytime one changes the position of the object.

2. Please use the same Grid size in FEMM View as one has
set in FEMM Editor and also snap to the grid inside FEMM View,
when this has been set in FEMM editor, this way, one does
not have to click this all and always set the Grid size again,
when going to FEMM View...
( I wonder, why in FEMM View the grid size is always set
to 10, when in FEMM Editor I have it set at 0.5 !!! ;( )

3. Please include an *.ini file, where one could setup the Number
of Contours in FEMM View !
It is always set to 19 and and I always want it to be at least set to
50, so I always have to reset it to 50 !

4. I want to do Flux contours- and/or Flux density animations,
so this takes a very loong time to do this...
It should be much easier to do, so one could export an defined
area from FEMM View as an BMP or TIF or Targa pic, so
it could be included in an AVI editor or GIF animation editor
and an AVI animation or GIF animation be made.

5. I had a short look at the lua batch program, but don´t yet get
the meaning out of it all...
How can an object of interest be moved sideways for e.g.
0.5 grid sizes and a new simulation be run all with
a batch scripting ?

I need a permanent magnet with fixed steel cores to it
moved along a path and a new simulation be done every
0.2 or 0.5 grid sizes and the FEMM VIEW output be saved as
single pics and this then converted to an AVI or
GIF animation sequence.

Please let me know your comments.
Thanks in advance.
Regards, Stefan.