femm] Femme-lua (batch processing)

Dear Ken,

The lack of select group is a problem. David Meeker sugested I add this in
as well. I have added it here on my code base and will upload soon !

As for the post-processor. I am keeping it seperate. It uses it's own batch
file with it's own (similar where approprate) command set. lua has many file
access commands so it is possible to dynamicly write a post-processor script
from within the pre-processor script if you so desire (or visa-versa), or to
simply use static scripts for both.

The print command is a good idea. Maybe a bitmap dump to file as well so you
then edit the pics in an animation (etc) package afterwards !

Best Regards,

Robin Cornelius
robin.cornelius@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hirst Magnetics Instruments Ltd
Tesla House
Tregoniggie Industrial Estate
Falmouth
Cornwall
TR11 4SN

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Cornelius;Robin;Nathan;Mr
FN:Robin Nathan Cornelius
ORG:Hirst Magnetic Instruments Ltd.;R&D
TITLE:Design Engineer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+44(0)1326372734
TEL;WORK;FAX:+44(0)1326378069
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;Tesla House=0D=0ATregoniggie Industrial Estate.;Falmouth;Cornwall;TR11 5DZ=
;England
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Tesla House=0D=0ATregoniggie Industrial Estate.=0D=0AFalmouth, Cornwall TR11=
5DZ=0D=0AEngland
URL:http://hirst-magnetics.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:robin.cornelius@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
REV:20010618T075435Z