Re: Suggestions

Thanks Graham for supporting the wishlist !
Yes, these function would be most appreciated
by all the users David !

Let us know, where to send donations to charity or to you...

I also wonder, if it would be possible to include the
Finite element simulation into 3DSMAX from Kinetix
(The 3DStudio program)

That would be great if we would finally have a 3D FEMM simulation
program !

Thanks again !

Best regards, Stefan.

--- In femm@xxxx, "Graham Gunderson" <g_jlnlabs@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> I have some suggestions that you may (or may not!) be interested
in. These are ideas I have accumulated over time, using your