The Science & Engineering Journal

Dear fellow researchers in this list,
We are pleased to offer you and your associates a new possibility
to send your work to the Science & Engineering Journal.
The Science & Engineering Journal is presently in its 10th volume
with two issues a year (June & December) and it is a non-profit
oriented scientific publication.
The Science & Engineering Journal is published by Universidade
Federal de Uberlândia (Brazil), and its main task is to promote
scientific technical work from Brazilian and foreign researchers, in
some scientific areas as Engineering (Civil, Electrotechnical,
Electronic, Mechanical & Chemical), Computer Sciences,
Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Chemistry and related fields, its
content should not be material previously published in another
journal.
The Science & Engineering Journal is indexed by: Applied
Mechanics Review, Chemical Abstracts, Engineering Information
(Compendex) with ISSN 0103-944X.

The Science & Engineering Journal can be found at:
http://www.cieng.ufu.br
secretariat e.mail: <cieng@xxxxxx>

We ask you to spread the news along to your research associates
and local lists interested in scientific publication.

With our regards and thanks in advance for your attention.

Sincerely,

Prof. J.R. Camacho
The Editor - Science & Engineering Journal
<jrcamacho@xxxxxx>