Re: What is the FEMM group objective

Well, it's best to post in English because it's the one language
nearly all of the subscribers understand. However, I see this mailing
list as pretty much an open forum (with the possible exceptions of
spam and "please unsubscribe me" messages), and I don't think it's
that big a deal to have a few non-English posts every once in a
while. The purpose of the last few Spanish posts was just to identify
some Spanish speakers to help out a particular non-English speaking
user--this seems pretty much within the scope that I see for the
group.

Dave.