Re: [femm] features

jrcamacho@xxxxxx wrote:

On 10 Aug 2001, at 11:47, Carl Kopin wrote:

> I would like to thank Dave M and all members for 3.1 femm version with
> Lua extension.

Dear FEMM friends,
As I extracted from Carl's e.mail the FEMM 3.1 with LUA extension
is available for download. We tried to download it from the FEMM
homepage but we could not find it. We found only the 3.0 Beta
Version.
Could you please send us the correct homepage address where
we can download it from?

begin:vcard
n:Meeker;David
tel;fax:781-890-3489
tel;work:781-684-4070
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/dcm3c
org:Foster-Miller, Inc.;Electrical and Electronic Systems Group
version:2.1
email;internet:dmeeker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Senior Engineer
adr;quoted-printable:;;350 Second Avenue=0D=0A;Waltham;MA;02451-1196;USA
fn:David Meeker, Ph.D.
end:vcard