Re: [femm] mutual induction calculation?

I want to calculate mutual induction between two cores (open loop
transformer). Can anybody help me?

One more thing, If I have enamelled copper wire with maximum current
ratings is 1.21A, what is suitable voltage and how many turns should
I used to transfer the energy from primary to secondary. Notes : core
cross-sectional area is 16 cm2, lenghth of turns is 15 cm. Could
anyone give solution,and icluding the method or formula to settle it?

regards,
nasrul

I think it will not give you anmswer. However, there is good book for an inductance.

Frederick W. Grover, "Inductance calculations working formulars and tables", special edition prepared for instrument society of america" ISBN 0-87664-557-0

Sincerely,
SE-HO YOU