some bugs?

Greetings to everybody from FEMM group!

I am very thankful to Dave M and Robin C. for their effort to help us,
the users.

Dear Dave & Robin,

I am using Win NT SP6 and have no problem running my Lua scripts,
However, I have a script that runs hours in a "for" loops. After some
time I am getting the following messages:
1.	from preprocessor: "Couldn't spawn triangle.exe" and execution
stops (as expected).
2.	When I hit Alt+Ctrl+Del keys to get the Task Manager and got
nothing (as not expected). I could open Windows Explorer, but when tried
to open a text file or any application I got the message: "Insufficient
system recourses exist to complete the requested service". On next run I
checked the Task Manager for running processes and applications and
could not find anything unusual.

Are you aware of the above problem? Is there a quick solution for it?

I have also tried to run my FEMM-Lua script on other systems:
1.	W95: the postprocessor will quit with an error message after
creating a contour. Sorry, I did not write down the error message.
2.	W2000: exiting from femm-view postprocessor generates en error
regardless of running a script or by itself. The OS reports that the
program (application) has generated an error and will be shut down by
Windows. Error was supposed to be written to a log file, but I could not
find one. However, the generated error did not interrupt the running
script and correct data were written to a text file (at least I think
so).

Thanks for taking your time to look at my complaints!
Carl