Re: [femm] Using LUA to create a Bx table

Thanks for your help. For your consideration and for the use of others I have
attached a modified grid file which creates two separate file for Bx and By and
includes the coordinates of the points in a tabular fashion that is useful for
exporting to Excel and making surface plots. I also setup Xmin, Xmax, Xstep,
Ymin, Ymax, and Ystep as variables that are easy to find in the beginning of the
script. The one thing that would make this even more useful would be a popup
window prompting the user to enter the desired variable values, but I don't see
how that might be done.
(See attached file: Bx and By grid.lua)

David Meeker <dmeeker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 08/10/2001 10:44:51 AM

Please respond to femm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx