Re: Lua sample of line integral

Dave,

Thank you for the example. This is very helpful.

Dave: " As far as getting information from one iteration to the next,
or from the preprocessor to the postprocessor, perhaps the easiest
way to do this is via the use of a temporary file. I have used a
temporary file in this example to send the current plunger position
to the postprocessor so that it can write this piece of info to the
output file. "

I can get the post processing file to read one variable that is
passed by the main script file, but I can't seem to get it to read
two or more data values from the same line of the data file.

Can someone please show an example of reading multiple variables from
a file by the post processor?

-- Jim