Re: [femm] Help on LUA ...

Dear Jose,
I am not an expert, but here are hints that can help you.

1. The Lua documentation and other helpful articles can be found and downloaded
from http://www.lua.org/docs.html

2. In order to use Lua scripts in femm program you need to have the femm v.
If you have trouble getting into the files section, the same files are
also mirrored at: http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/gmagnetics/roughdraft
Both the executable and source have been posted.

3. Some of good examples of using the Lua script in femm can be found in
attachments.

I think this will help you to start.
Carl