Re: [femm] some bugs?

In a message dated 8/18/01 5:00:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
carlkopin@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Robin,
I think this hit may be helpful:
-- the problem on W95 and W2000 I wrote earlier appears to happen solving
lineintegral(3)!
Carl

This narrows things down a lot--thanks for this updated report.  Looking at
this section of code, it appears that the problem is that not enough space is
allocated to receive the result from lineintegral(3), the result for the
stress tensor integration. However, this ought to be a really easy thing to
fix.  If anyone has a compiler and wants to patch their own copy before a new
"official" release with a fix is posted, a minimialist fix would be to change:
z=(CComplex *)calloc(2,sizeof(CComplex));
in the lua_lineintergral() function to
z=(CComplex *)calloc(4,sizeof(CComplex));

At least, I think that this oughta do it....

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/dcm3c