Re: [femm] new Lua features

Carl Kopin wrote:

> Robin,
> Thanks for your fixes, I like your ideas, but I think, I am missing
> something.
> Here is what I found:
>
> The exit_pre() and exit_post() - neither program actually stopped the
> running, they passed through these commands and executed the following
> scripts.

I'm actually responsible for this one. These commands just set a flag that
tells the program to exit when it has finished running the script, rather
than stopping right away. Execution isn't stopped immediately because the
program gave intermittent crashes on my machine when the code was written
that way.

Dave.

begin:vcard
n:Meeker;David
tel;fax:781-890-3489
tel;work:781-684-4070
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/dcm3c
org:Foster-Miller, Inc.;Electrical and Electronic Systems Group
version:2.1
email;internet:dmeeker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Senior Engineer
adr;quoted-printable:;;350 Second Avenue=0D=0A;Waltham;MA;02451-1196;USA
fn:David Meeker, Ph.D.
end:vcard