Transformer stray field

Hi all, I'm glad I found this group today...

I am a graduate student and have to do 2D calculatios of the stray
magnetic field of 1-phase and 3-phase transformers and find different
ways of reducing and screening the stray field by chosing different
winding arrangements, or different winding designs and other
constructive measurement (shunts..etc.)...any help(examples, books,
publications, papers....etc....ANYTHING and EVERYTHING) would be
GREAT :-))

thank you all very much in advance

Ara