Transformer design help needed

Hi

The notes on 'Calculating Transformer Inductances with Femm' kindly
supplied by Cornelius Paul as a result of my last request have been
very useful. I now want to look at designs with loosely coupled
transformers, the couplng being variable thus providing an output
dependent on the transformer core position. To do this I need to
determine the ratio of input to output for various arrangements of
coils and cores. Can anyone please explain how to obtain the
necessary results from my models ideally in the form Vin and Vout.

Many thanks

Jim Bloor