Trouble with a 90° magnetic filter coil

hej everybody,

I just joined the group in hope you could help me. I want to
calculate and plot the magnetic flux density in a copper solenoid,
which curved of 90°. The diameter of the 20 copper turns is 6.5cm.
I thought it might work to use a one symmetry axis for one turn, so
that I would have 20 axis' and then my hope was to group them, but
unfortunately it didnt work out. Either I use the group function
wrong or the way I thought is just impossible.
anyway, if somebody could give me an advise or some help I would be
really glad.
Thank you very much.

Jens