[no subject]

Hello

Thanks for your answers about induction motor. I have
another doubt about histeresis and laminate eddy
currents loses. I have to calculate loses in stator
and rotor, for calculation stator loses I use a
frecuency of 50 Hz and for rotor I use a frecuency of
0,5 Hz for slip,

is it correct to calculate total loses with the sum of
two loses?

Loses stator = 48.9 W/m
Loses rotor = 6.72 W/m
Total loses =55.62 W/m

My lamination have thickness=0.5mm and my motor have
800 laminations. I suppose that total loses are in W
55.62*0.5e-3*800= 22.248 W, loses are small because my
motor have loses of kW. I define 3 MS/m, d=0.5 mm, F=1
and histeresis angle 20º. Why are loses small?

About small skin depth, when does this boundary use?
Is this the problem?

Thank you

Alberto Pérez Perarnau