Re: [femm] single wire -magnetic potential A problem

Hello,
My name is Robert Marshall from Messiah College in Pa. My senior project
is design a passive magnetic bearing system. We are wondering if there is any
way to simulate a coil of wire in FEMM. We are also looking for a decent
magnet supplier and any possible leads on finding information on this topic.