Boundary conditions of induction motor

Hello,

As you know I'm simulating induction motor with femm, thanks for your answers. Now I have a doubt with boundary conditions. I want to make smaller my region of problem, I use antiperiodic boundary condition as you say in your manual to simulate one pole of motor, my motor has six poles. I  haven't problem with magnetostatic simulation, but I have problems with harmonic simulation, in this simulation there are two poles, one imaginary and another real. My problem is that I don't know where I have to put boundary conditions, I attach a word document, in this document is drawn place where I think that they must go boundary, is correct?

Thanks

Alberto Perez Perarnau

Nokia Game ha comenzado
Haz clic aquí para disfrutar de la nueva aventura multimedia
de Nokia antes del 3 de noviembre.