3 phase cable

Dear All,

I was trying to simulate the rotating fields around a 3 phase cable
(see FEMM folder 3_phase_cable). In order to change the currents, I
used modifycircprop() lua command. As you can see, in the
pre-processor script, I changed the currents by adding 10 degrees
to each program loop. The post-processor file will take a snap-shot
of
the field, to which I will eventually assemble with a gif-animator to
reveal a very nice animation of the fields.
My problem is this: FEMM hangs in the fkern portion, the biconjugate
gradient solver just sits there. I had to add 0.5 (or 0.1) to the
currents in order to get fkern to unhang. I believe there may be a
bug here which warrents review. I changed the precision, but that
didn't work. I looked for a simple lua method of rounding the
numbers
after they were created from the sin() and cos() functions, but found
none readily available.

Once again thanks,
Hope this helps