Re: [femm] copyrotate and addarc

giovanni.bortolan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

After downloading the new setup.exe, I still can not make copyrotate work.
Hmm--to test this out, I downloaded the version off of the yahoo groups website and checked it out, and it seems to work ok.  One thing to check--I changed to an updated version of Inno Setup, the program that glues things together into a self-installing executable.  It seems like that it now doesn't always write over old files if you are installing over an existing installation.   To check to see if this is the case, go to Help|About off of the main menu of the preprocessor.  The build date should be October 25, 2001.  If the build date is not this, you have an old version.  If this is the case, uninstall Femm (don't worry--it won't mess up any data files that you have stored in the examples section).  To make sure, you can go into the femm31/bin directory and make sure all the .exe files are deleted--if they aren't delete them by hand.  Then, re-install femm from the setup.exe located at  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/femm/files/setup.exeHopefully, things will then work ok for you.

Anyhow, I'll see if I can force the install program to write over an existing implementation so that this doesn't happen in the future.

A minor problem in addarc: if angle is negative it does not work
Bye.
_______________________________
ing. G.Bortolan
Well, the way I have things work internally, an arc has to be between 0 and 180 degrees--if you enter something else, you get an error message.  I don't think that the lua implementation checks that carefully--I should make sure that it gives a similar message.  To get an arc with at "negative" angle, just reverse the order of the end-points and enter a positive-valued angle.

Dave.

begin:vcard
n:Meeker;David
tel;fax:781-890-3489
tel;work:781-684-4070
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/dcm3c
org:Foster-Miller, Inc.;Electrical and Electronic Systems Group
version:2.1
email;internet:dmeeker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Senior Engineer
adr;quoted-printable:;;350 Second Avenue=0D=0A;Waltham;MA;02451-1196;USA
fn:David Meeker, Ph.D.
end:vcard