Hoole Reference

Dear All:

I was trying to locate a copy of the reference of-

"SRH Hoole. Computer-Aided Analysis and Design of Electromagnetic
Devices. Elsevier, New York, 1989. ISBN #0-444-01327-X"

I found two local libraries which have the Elsevier book
I do not believe Elsevier has this book in stock.

Another book by Prentice-Hall keeps appearing:

"Computer Aided Analysis and Design, S. Ratnajeevan Hoole
Format: Hardcover, 1st ed.
ISBN: 0135006384
Publisher: Prentice Hall PTR
Pub. Date: January 1989"

It certainly looks like the same book, but a different publisher. Can
anyone tell me if these are the same books?

Thanks