[Does injecting current change the indutanc and resistance values ?]

To Dear Dr. Meeker and everyone:

How are you? I played with usual two-traces and ground system. My thought was since transmission line parameters (R,L and C etc) depends only on transmission line's material and dimension, R and L should be same regardless of how I inject currents. However, the nature always makes me surprise. I did not get same result. What I did was I divided the conductor into 3 pieces. In other words, 100 micrometer conductor into 30-40-30 micrometers with same conductivity, only give current (excitation) to the middle part. In one hand, I still believe what I thought above, in other hand, I believe what I saw considering diffusion equation that FEMM solves does not dictate how to inject current into system. Then most reasonable way to inject is to inject current uniformly throughout the conductor. I start to play with this because multiconductor system simulation (and corsstalk evaluation) will be difficult if the different injection of current gives different results.

Any comments will be appreciated.
Sincerely,
SE-HO YOU

(ps) When I put the +1A for two traces and -1A for ground, the total current in the traces are not +1A (becoming less than +1A) as frequency increases with the set-up above. When I inject the current +1A throughout the traces and -1A for for ground by circuit property (without splitting conductor 3 pieces), it always turns out +1A and -1A regardless of freqeuncy.