From: Alfredo de Blas (EUETIB-UPC) [mailto:alfredo.de.blas@xxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 5:54 AM
To: femm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [femm] Chasing R.L. Stoll book.

Dear friends of FEMM group,

Let me use our group of notices to make a request. I'm starting to work on numerical methods on eddy currents and in serveral of his applications. I've have heard about R.L. Stoll's book ". The analysis of eddy currents", Oxford University Press, 1974. But it is not in sale, or I'm not able to found it. My request is, if anybody knows where find it, or if anybody wants to sell  it, or make a copy. I'll be very pleased to have it.

I want too, to thank for FEMM to D. Meeker for his wonderful tool.  I'm professor in the Electric Engineering Department of the Polytechnical University of Catalonia (Spain), and in our Technical Engineering degree (i don't know the accurate translation to english), in Barcelona, in the subject of "Design of Electric Machines" we'are using FEMM to introduce our students on the analysis of electric machines with Finite Element Method. So, thank you very much for FEMM... and LUA extension too!

Alfredo de Blas.

PD: Sorry for my awful, poor, surely unintelligible and bizarre english.