RE: [femm] Lua zoom & grid

Hi again,

looking at the zoom code I cannot see anything obvious that would stop it
from working in either the pre or post. Zoom works in the pre and post and
seems to work nested in functions on my system. The display can end up a
mess or not updated when running lua as it steals all the idle time of the
process (femme or femme view) so windows never gets to call the functions to
redraw the display.

Unless David or someone else spots an error I would suggest adding a
refreshview() after the zoom command if you want to see what is
happening.That forces a redraw of the window.

Regards

Robin