RE: [femm] Lua zoom & grid

Thanks Robin, that helped me and, I am sure, you will find the zoom problems!

Carl

-----Original Message-----
From: Robin Cornelius [mailto:robin.cornelius@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:	Saturday, 02 February 2002 14:16
To:	femm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:	RE: [femm] Lua zoom & grid

Ok first the ...grid...() commands in the preprocessor are not there !. So
that is why you are having trouble with them. They are only (currently?) in
the post processor.

The lua error "attempt to call '...' (a nil value)" means that the function
(or variable) you are trying to use doesn't exist.

as for snapgrid() in the post processor

the format is snapgrid("on") and snapgrid("off") but there is a bug I have
just detected it is reversed! Sorry for that one, i'll hold my hand up.

the correct code should be (in luadoc.cpp) :-

if(temp=="off"){
theView->SnapFlag=FALSE;
MMnu->CheckMenuItem(ID_SNAP_GRID, MF_UNCHECKED);
tc->CheckButton(ID_SNAP_GRID,FALSE);
}
else{
theView->SnapFlag=TRUE;
MMnu->CheckMenuItem(ID_SNAP_GRID, MF_CHECKED);
tc->CheckButton(ID_SNAP_GRID,TRUE);
}

I had =="on" in the if statement!

Now I will investigate zoom