Re: [femm] Default view settings

Carl :
It's very simple.
In the Pre-processor(Editor) window select Edit/Preferences. You can set them all as per your choice. The THREE Check Boxes can be set to ON. Just Click OK thereon. Exit Editor. Once again open the Editor - you'll find
the settings present.
Likewise in the Post-processor(femm- viewer) in the Edit/ Preferences menu you'll find a similar table of Options. You can set them all to your liking. Click on OK. Close the window. The settings actuate on re-opening
femm-view.
Go on Carl .... Experiment with it ... !!
Remember .... F in FEMM stands for fabulous ...!!

C.Prem Kumar

Carl Kopin wrote:

> Dear Group
>
> does anyone know how to set grid size on an existing femm file that would stay permanently and not default to 10 or any other number every time I open this file? Similar problem with the result files (post-processor).
>
> Thanks,
> Carl

begin:vcard
n:Kumar;C.Prem Kumar
tel;fax:+91 40 307 3820
tel;home:+91 40 775 1195
tel;work:+91 40 388 2347
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Electromagnetics Group;BHEL Corp.R&D Division
adr:;;Vikasnagar P.O,;Hyderabad;Andhra Pradesh;500 093;India
version:2.1
email;internet:prem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Deputy General Manager
x-mozilla-cpt:;27744