Re: [femm] Re: nonferrous electromagnets

Hi Mark:

Please, can you tell me where I can buy this book ?

I am very interested.

Thank you very much.

--
Sebastián Jardi Estadella
mailto:sje@xxxxxxxxx

ElectroMagnetic Applications. Electricity and magnetism: from electric
generation to their effects on our health.
Information and links about: Magnetism, Biomagnetism, Electrogravity,
Electromagnetism, Electric motors, Electric Generators, etc
http://www.tinet.org/~sje/index_en.htm

Do you know someone interested in this site, please, invite to visit it.
Thank you very much.