Re: nonferrous electromagnets

It is in the Lindsay catalog along with the electromagnets and Tesla
coils etc..., www.lindsaybks.com don't know if its on the website may
have to have them send you a catalog, its free but you better order
something or he won't send you another. Quote, "The only sure way to
keep receiving the catalog is by ordering something, if you cannot
find at least one book you would like to have why should we bother
sending future catalogs." Or something like that, I got a kick out
of just reading the catalog, funny stuff. Mark

--- In femm@xxxx, "Sebastià" <sje@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Mark:
>
> Please, can you tell me where I can buy this book ?
>
> I am very interested.
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> --
> Sebastián Jardi Estadella
> mailto:sje@xxxx
>
> ElectroMagnetic Applications. Electricity and magnetism: from
electric
> generation to their effects on our health.
> Information and links about: Magnetism, Biomagnetism,
Electrogravity,

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/