Very minor erratum in latest FEMM documentation

Dear Sirs,

I noticed an erratum page 46 of the latest FEMM documentation in the
probdef description :

"Valid "units" entries are "inches", "mil{l}imeters",..."

There's a "l" missing in "milimeters".

PS1 : I'll certainly come back with many questions in the next days

PS2 : Thousands thanks Dave for FEMM and Robin for the LUA extension.
I'm a deep activist in my Lab to promote FEMM (although we have
EFCAD, ANSYS, OPERA, FLUX,...). I convinced many people to use FEMM
and the battle continues.

PS3 : I'm a PhD student who works on monitoring and diagnosis of
squirrel cage induction machines. I focus mainly on modelling of
faulty machines (broken bars, broken end-rings, static, dynamic
eccentricities, inter-turn short circuits,...)