yet more speaker modelling questions....

Firstly, many thanks to everyone who replied to my original message!

David (meeker), this is mainly aimed at you cos I borrowed your
example!

I got good results adding one voice coil to the coil-less example,
but when I added a second coil I seem to lose the permanent magnetic
field effects again. I would send the files but I can't figure out
how to do it! Is there an email address I can send you the file at?
Or, are there any other suggestions you might have?

Best Wishes and thanks again,

Mike Wheeler