Re: [femm] Diamagnetism

Since no one else has answered yet I will
give it a go.

If you want this type of behavior just create a
fake material with a relative permeability of zero or
near zero. It is basically the same thing. The magnetic
field won't penetrate it and a magnet will show
a force that will float it. Then you can put holes in it
and play with that.

DRS