FEMM homepage and help

Hey folks,

A couple of quickies:
Firstly, where can I get FEMM from? I had it on my system but had a
major crash and couldn't back it up so I need to download it again.

Secondly, I am still trying to model a loudspeaker magnet structure
(some of you may remember my posts from a month or so back) and
wondered if any of you could help. Wat I need to do is this:

Model a permanent magnetic field, to see the effect on this field
that a voice coil carrying a current has (as it generates its own
flux). Then, model a second voice coil in antiphase (and very
similar in size) which should go a long way to cancelling the
negative effects of the first coil. This is a final year university
project. David Meeker sent me some info, but I have a feeling my
email did not reach him as I had some other questions. Does anybody
know how I can do this? It does not have to be hugely detailed, as
the idea of this simulation in the project is to show the effect, and
it will be proved or otherwise using practical experiments.

I have some FEMM files that I can send if my description makes no
sense!

Many thanks for you help,

Mike Wheeler
Final Year Undergraduate, BEng Mechanical Engineering
Imperial College, London