Re: [femm] Skin effect at nonsinusiodal current

Hi

Is there anybody who knows skin effect and proximity
effect on rectangular conductor and multiple
conductors? As far as I know, there was a paper by
Silvester in the old days and then he changed into
numerical person. Even then the paper was about
circular conductor, not rectangular conductor.
Moreover, is there anyone who knows how the
conductor(s) can be modeled in time-domain with lumped
parameters (I know this is big question)?

Thanks
Sincerely,
se-ho you