Re: [femm] Lua questions

GDS wrote:

Hi all,

I have a few questions about LUA.

1)There is a way to set the bitmap type? Every file is about 1.4 mb long!

What I have done before is saved the bitmap to disk and then used the netpbm tools, called from within lua, to convert the bitmap to some other form. Netpbm is a free set of command line tools for performing just about any graphics format conversion. You can download it at http://sourceforge.net/projects/netpbm/

2)How to show a window with a string with lua?
Example: to see the advance of a bucle without stop the program?
3)How to put a hot key, button or something else to close a running script if,
by example, there is an error? (not a lua itself error, but a design one
like forgot to set the group number to a moving element).

Thanks for FEMM and the LUA interface. I use it with very good results.

Regards, Juan

Robin Cornelius has been working on 3), and making good progress. However, I've sort of been slow to integrate it--I've just been busy with other stuff.

Dave.