contactor force

Thank you all, I'm simulating a contactor using femm, and your group has solve me many questions before y had to ask you for them.

Now i have a new problem and i don't know how to solve it.

I would like to simulate the opening of the contactor, and i don't know how to simulate the electrodinamic forces on the surfaces of the gab, if someone has some idea it would be fantastic,

Hoping knowing news, thank you for your time

Consigue las mejores ofertas de vehículos en
http://motor.ozu.es
Correo enviado desde http://www.ozu.es