Re: Speaker with coil model?

--- In femm@xxxx, "ttelesky" <ttelesky@xxxx> wrote:
> I just started using FEMM.
>
> I have modeled a few magnetic motors but have not figured out how
> place a coil in the gap, define the number of turns and get a force
> calculation so I can figure the BL... is this possisble?
> Thanks,
> Ted

Hello Ted,
maybe you speak about loudspeaker, isn't it?
I think that you can obtain the BL multiplying the averaged B with
the known length of the wire.
So you can solve the problem without the coil, and then examine the
average Bn field in the winding heigth of the voice coil in the gap.
If you want to design the coils I think is useful a lua script.

bye

Marco