End turns and end ring leakage inductances in machines ?

Dear sirs,

I'm currently dealing with end turns and end ring leakage inductances
in squirrel cage induction machines. I found in books several
analytical formulae but they are often esoteric and quite different
from a reference to another reference. Does somebody have
comprehensive analytical formulae concerning these extremity effects
in machines (especially end-ring leakage inductance). By the way, I
tried a small simulation (endring.fem in Files section) in FEMM :
this is an axisymetric problem where I modelize a square end-ring
carrying 1A (you can see the stator frame and rotor frame also). I
want to calculate the inductance of this end-ring and I use integral
A.j and I find 2.68e-7H. Do I make a mistake because I'm not familiar
with axisymetric problem. There is certainly a problem also with the
boundaries.

So, could you have a look at this simulation ? Thxs in advance.