Re: [femm] Re: message box

davehyre wrote:

I'm trying to monitor the progress of a multi-dimensional
analysis with nested for/next loops. The loops work fine, but the
Lua console only prints the "percent progress" messages at the very
end of the script! They are done with print(a,b) as mentioned above.
Still useful for debugging, but it would be nice if the print()
showed up immediately. Any clues to how to accomplish this?
-David

The problem is that the view never gets redrawn until the lua script stops running. I need to change the code so that the console window can redraw itself while a script is running--maybe run it in another thread or something.

Dave.