RE: [femm] Where did I make the mistake?

An nice enhancement request may be to add a notepad like form/*.exe that opens and saves only *.lua files. It could even have an option to add common *.lua scripts or commands.

Have a look and an editor called Context at http://www.fixedsys.com/context/ it allows your to do just this.

Keith.

I only add the enhancement request because I am just beginning to learn this
type of analysis and it would help me :-)

Hope this helps.

John D. Ayer

-----Original Message----- From: hans.krieg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hans.krieg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 8:20 AM To: femm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: [femm] Where did I make the mistake?

Notepad automatically puts the extension .txt in the filename even though
you choose .lua as extension. So you get for example: test.lua.txt
Femm does not reckognize this extension. Use for instance the Explorer to
remove the extension .txt. Be sure in the folder option to "unhide" the
known extensions because otherwise you won't see the extension txt after
the name neither will you be able to remove it.

Regards,

Hans Krieg

Tsarafidy RAMINOSOA <tsarafidy@xxxxxxxx> on 13-09-2002 11:41:16

Please respond to femm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx