h.t integrals around a closed loop

Hi

I am new to FEMM and have created a design that is basically a ring
of iron with an air gap in it and with one section of the iron being
replace by a piece of magnetic material. If i do a line integral of
h.t around a closed contour through this loop the answer should be
zero but when i do in fact do this using femm i get a non zero answer.

I have done a similar integral around a torus of magnetic material
with an air gap in it and again the integral does not equal zero, why
is this?

i do not understand how to attach files to this e-mail so i have
uploaded a file called ring2 with the design in. if anybody can tell
me the best way to show you guys the deign i would be grateful.

adam