Induction excitation current

Hi Guys,

Iam trying to model a three phase induction motor and following the
example that David Meeker wrote. My motor is a 4pole machine and the
stator has 48 slots and the rotor 36 slots. I followed the example but
still the program is not running. If I use circuit property to define my
stator current do I have to use the LUA SCRIPT files and do I have to
difine bounderies for stator and rotor slots.

Jabulani Bembe
Generator services
Rotek Engineering (Pty)
Power Generation Services
Tel :(011) 629 4471
PAX:8188 4207
Fax :(011) 629 4612
mobile: O823474661
E-mail :jabulani.bembe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Some people are born great, some have greatness bestowed in them.

Rotek Engineering Web Site: www.rotekengineering.com

The perusal, use, dissemination, copying or storing of this message or
it's attachments and the opening of the attachments is subject to
Eskom's standard email disclaimer available at internet address:
www.eskom.co.za/disclaimer.htm or on request from the sender.